About North Shore Orthopaedic and Sports Clinic
Located in the centre of North Vancouver we are easily accessible to everybody.
Your visit to our clinic will be initiated by a thorough comprehensive bio-mechanical examination to determine why you are having difficulty with your movement patterns. Following completion of this examination a treatment plan will be developed implementing the following:
- Individualized education regarding your injury.
- Application of physiotherapy technology, where necessary, to facilitate the conditions for optimal recovery.
- Incorporation of manual therapy techniques, including manipulation, to facilitate the correct movement of the affected articulations.
- Application of neuromuscular principles in order to reprogram previous movement patterns or to develop adaptive patterns of usage.
- The use of free weights, gym equipment, conditioning equipment, pulleys, in order to progress through the post acute injury phases of the rehabilitation cycle.
- Assignment of a home based therapy regimen so that you may be an active participant in your recovery for use of external devices, including braces, supports, orthosis, and taping support in order to permit your safe return to your chosen profile of activities.